Bedding care instructions suitable for wool pillows, quilts & underblankets
Wool is a natural fibre and with occasional airing and washing will stay fresh and retain its wonderful health and comfort benefits.
For best results:
- Air in sunlight every 6 weeks or so.
- Once every 6 to 12 months, hang product on line. Sponge both sides with a bucket of luke-warm water; add Woolmix or good-quality detergent. Sponge rinse, again with luke-warm water (add a few drops of your favourite essential oil eg: Lavender).
- Sun and air till dry. A little shake and it will fluff up nicely.
Please contact us at Libby’s Aussie wool for any further assistance.
Pillow refurbishment service
Congratulations, you have just purchased a quality Australian made wool pillow from Libby’s Aussie Wool. We understand that your purchase was not only a financial investment but an investment in your health by attaining a good night’s sleep.
Libby’s Aussie Wool offers a refurbishment service for your pillow. Over time your pillow will naturally settle and the wool fill may felt. With normal use we feel your pillow should give you at least 5 years good wear. If after that time, or earlier, you feel your pillow could do with a refurb please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For $35 we air and tease the filling, add an extra layer of wool and replace the cotton cover.
UGG Boot Care
- Treat your Ugg with a protectant spray before wearing.
- The majority of marks can then be removed by brushing firmly with a stiff-bristled suede brush.
- Persistent marks or stains may be treated with a recommended suede cleaner.
Please contact us at Libby’s Aussie Wool for any further assistance or care information: 0427 398 633 or email@example.com
Woolly Butts and Doggy Doonas
- Brush with a stiff broom
- Use wool mix + water on the fabric side
- Hose off
- Line dry
I love my UGG Boots and they have lasted me seasons before i need to replace them…
“Thanks for your help selecting our hide Libby it was a simple process and we recommend you to everyone that mentions the hide in our home”
Our greyhounds are big wusses come winter but they love their dog bedds, we even take them on holiday with them 🙂
Best ugg boots I’ve owned and they are perfectly sized. Arrived just in time to go camping
I’ve used one of Libby’s pillows for more then 2 years now and I love them. I first got one on a holiday on the Sunshine Coast but have since picked one up via her site and they are perfect. Cheers Libby